Choices and Rights Disability Coalition is dependent on the support of others. Your donation, big or small, can make a huge difference to the number of people we can help each year to achieve our key objectives:
- promoting independent living for disabled people in Hull and the East Riding
- promoting the involvement of disabled people’s in all areas of the community and
- breaking the link between disability and poverty
- campaigning for disability equality and challenging disability discrimination
In addition, unlike many larger disability charities, we are run and managed by disabled people. So, by donating to our services, you know that your money is reaching the people who really matter and the decisions taken are by disabled people.
We also ensure that any money we have is spent on developing the services that disabled people want and every pound donated is spent on disabled people.
Donate now and make a real difference to the lives of disabled people and their families.
- £8 could pay towards a home visit for a disabled person needing support.
- £15 could answer five calls from disabled people who are desperate for help and advice.
- £25 could go towards paying for a monthly forum for disabled people to come together and provide peer support.
Donations are made securely by clicking the link below. You will be taken to PayPal secure online payments gateway.